REAMS GB Ltd will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Therefore, this website is structured so that except in respect of cookies (see “Cookies”, below), you can visit it without either identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself.
REAMS GB Ltd will handle all your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “DPA”).
REAMS GB Ltd will typically collect details provided by you [if you sign up to our newsletter, download a case study or sign up to email alerts]. The details we will collect may include your email address or postal address, and other relevant personal information. We may also collect information relating to your visits to our website (see “Cookies” below). We will process this information in order to:
- respond to an enquiry or to provide you with further information that you may request;
- notify you of information or services which we feel may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or where you are an existing or prospective customer and you have a reasonable expectation that we will contact you about our services; and
- improve our services and to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
Any personal information collected will be treated as confidential and, except as set out below, REAMS GB Ltd will not disclose any of your personal information except with your specific permission.
This personal information may also be used to communicate with you, to support your customer relationship with REAMS GB Ltd, to contact you for market research purposes, to ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services, to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or to notify you about changes to our products and/or service. In such instances, REAMS GB Ltd will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such unsolicited communications.
REAMS GB Ltd has tried to create a secure and reliable website for you. REAMS GB Ltd has put in place appropriate organisational and technical safeguards and security measures given the nature of the information processed by us. We test our security systems regularly to ensure our safeguards are relevant and effective.
YOU SHOULD NOTE HOWEVER THAT E-MAIL ENQUIRIES ARE TRANSMITTED BY INSECURE MEANS AND STORED OFF-LINE. YOU RECOGNISE THAT THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. REAMS LTD ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
Keeping your information secure is key to us. REAMS GB Ltd does not sell your information to any third party, but in certain limited circumstances REAMS GB Ltd may disclose your personal information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985; and/or third parties
- if REAMS GB Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by REAMS GB Ltd about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if REAMS GB Ltd are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of REAMS GB Ltd, our customers, or others; or to investigate or prevent a crime. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and/or
- to obtain any professional advice; and/or
- with your consent. In these circumstances you will have a choice as to whether we disclose information about you.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
To learn more about cookies go to http://cookiecentral.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites which are outside our control. You should note that third party websites linked to or from our website may operate different privacy policies to those set out here.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The DPA gives you a number of rights over the information we hold about you. For further details, or to apply your rights, please contact Mike Powell.
Please be aware that we will ask you to verify your identity and relationship to the person you are enquiring about before we will fulfil your request. Please also be aware that we will only carry out actions on this information in accordance with the current Data Protection Act.