To provide administrative support to the operational delivery team, implement, and adhere to the policies and processes of the business successfully and diligently. In addition, to providing ad-hoc administrative support to other business functions as and when required.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Administration tasks and general office duties
- Manage hardware inventory
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Processing timesheets and reconciling hours against reports
- Checking costings for expense claims
- Collate timesheets and expense costs
- Pro-actively inform managers of any issues or events pertinent to your daily duties
- Ensure efficient practices and accuracy whilst undertaking duties
- Filing, setting up files, and archiving information as required
- Assist in the control of a small helpdesk
- Keeping all staff details up-to-date
- Support the project managers as required
- General filing and archiving
We are seeking a self-starter who is an excellent communicator, capable of interacting confidently with colleagues, clients, suppliers, and professional personnel at all levels. The individual must be flexible, adaptable, and always aiming to learn new skills whilst being able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Resilient, with exceptional organisation skills, and an acute eye for detail in everything that they do.
- Passionate, driven, determined, professional, and career minded with excellent organisational and customer care skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A team player that flourishes within a group environment.
- Seeking to develop themselves and grow into a role where they can aspire for growth and promotion.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications as well as being IT literate to be able to operate and administer on-line resources such as Salesforce CRM, SharePoint and other web-based applications.
- You must have a strong command of written and oral English.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- A UK driving license would be beneficial.
£28,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, flexible working.
This role is a hybrid role based out of our Bristol office and you will be expected to be in the office for a minimum of 2 days per week, in part or in whole.